The free-hanging Diamond 38 roller blind system with a cover cassette is intended for indoor use. It is equipped with a self-retracting spring mechanism and a retarder, allowing for a smooth and quiet operation of the roller blind, while guaranteeing the safety and comfort of use, especially for children – the lack of an operating chain eliminates the possibility of strangulation.
A winding tube with a diameter of 38 mm allows for the production of large-size roller blinds, even with a fabric with a higher basic weight.
Table for cutting roller blinds with an electronic rotating knife.
- Back lighted area enables easy fabric defects detection
- The fabric is cut by electric rotating knife
- Steel line controls the pneumatic pressure
- Movable carriage to correct fabric alignment
- Automatic knife feeding
- Ultrasonic cutting device
|Max. fabric roll diameter||170 mm|
|Max. fabric roll weight||40 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Min. air pressure||0,4 MPa|
|Air consumption||8 L / min.|