Mini rollerblind system is a traditional rollerblind universally used, controlled with a chain the function of which is raising and lowering of a rollerblind. The fabrics are fixed to a tube, diameter 17 mm with an adhesive tape and laden with a steel/aluminium dead weight.
Available types of mini rollerblind system:
- Standard – basic version with side-guides and frame brackets adjustable; cables are fixed with adjustable frame brackets (from top) and chain tightener (from bottom), it goes next through an eyelet or an end cap for steel dead weight rail with side guiding.
- Sunstrip – standard version with day-night fabrics. In this version adjustable brackets are used In order to fix a profile with day-night fabrics; cables are fixed with adjustable frame brackets (from top) and chain tightener (from bottom), it goes next through an eyelet or an end cap for steel dead weight rail with side guiding.
The roller blind is operated by a chain, the function of which is lifting and lowering of the roller blind. The chain rotates a steel / aluminum tube by means of a mechanism for the roller blinds mini. The fabric is attached to the tube with an adhesive tape for the tubes and it is loaded with a selected dead weight rail:
- Standard version – steel dead weight rail, bottom rail V10, head rail V13.
- Sunstrip version – aluminium bottom profile V sunstripe, bottom profile Ω sunstripe.
The system is available in three standard colors – white, brown and gray.
Table for cutting roller blinds with an electronic rotating knife.
- Back lighted area enables easy fabric defects detection
- The fabric is cut by electric rotating knife
- Steel line controls the pneumatic pressure
- Movable carriage to correct fabric alignment
- Automatic knife feeding
- Ultrasonic cutting device
|Max. fabric roll diameter||170 mm|
|Max. fabric roll weight||40 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Min. air pressure||0,4 MPa|
|Air consumption||8 L / min.|