Slim rollerblind system is a free-hanging rollerblind with a cover cassette, designed for internal use. Controlled by a chain, the function of which is to raise and lower the roller blind. The fabric is attached to the tube by means of an adhesive tape tubes and laden with a dead weight depending on the type of rollerblind.
Available types of Slim rollerblind systems:
- Standard – basic version with a cover cassette and aluminium dead weight.
- Sunstrip – basic version with a cover cassette with day-night fabrics. In this version instead of a dead weight lower, tube for a dead weight lower is used.
The system is available in two standard colors – white and gray.
Table for cutting roller blinds with an electronic rotating knife.
- Back lighted area enables easy fabric defects detection
- The fabric is cut by electric rotating knife
- Steel line controls the pneumatic pressure
- Movable carriage to correct fabric alignment
- Automatic knife feeding
- Ultrasonic cutting device
|Max. fabric roll diameter||170 mm|
|Max. fabric roll weight||40 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Min. air pressure||0,4 MPa|
|Air consumption||8 L / min.|