Basic is a free-hanging rollerblind designed for internal use, controlled with a chain the function of which is raising and lowering of the rollerblind. The fabrics are fixed to a tube, diameter 25 mm with an adhesive tape and laden with a steel/aluminium dead weight.
The system is available in white colour.
Table for cutting roller blinds with an electronic rotating knife.
- Back lighted area enables easy fabric defects detection
- The fabric is cut by electric rotating knife
- Steel line controls the pneumatic pressure
- Movable carriage to correct fabric alignment
- Automatic knife feeding
- Ultrasonic cutting device
|Max. fabric roll diameter||170 mm|
|Max. fabric roll weight||40 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Min. air pressure||0,4 MPa|
|Air consumption||8 L / min.|