Classic rollerblind system is a rollerblind integrated with a window frame, assembled with a cover cassette and slat side channel, intended for internal use. The systems in available in aluminium and PVC versions. Control by means of a chain, the function is which is raising and lowering of a rollerblind. All cover cassette both in aluminium and PVC versions have a special inlet allowing the usage of Sunstrip Day/Night fabrics.
Available types of Classic rollerblind system in aluminium and PCV versions:
- Standard – basic version with a cover cassette and slat side channel, keeping rollerblind fabric close to the window.
- With distance profiles – version with additional distance profiles increasing the space between the window pane and the frame.
The system is available in 3 standard colours – white, brown and anode and 3 wood-like shades (nut, golden oak, mahogany).
Table for cutting roller blinds with an electronic rotating knife.
- Back lighted area enables easy fabric defects detection
- The fabric is cut by electric rotating knife
- Steel line controls the pneumatic pressure
- Movable carriage to correct fabric alignment
- Automatic knife feeding
- Ultrasonic cutting device
|Max. fabric roll diameter||170 mm|
|Max. fabric roll weight||40 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Min. air pressure||0,4 MPa|
|Air consumption||8 L / min.|