Vertical blinds are the perfect solution for large glazing, facade and shop windows, usually used in offices, housing, doctors’ offices, health centres and other public facilities.
V34 system with 89 mm or 127 mm slats ensures the comfortable control of the amount of sunlight.
Controlled with a chain or a string.
Verticals allow you to adjust the direction and amount of incoming sunlight thanks to the vertical rotation of slats 89 mm or 127 mm wide.
The system is based on an aluminium track in a rectangular or well-rounded version.
AVC-3 is an automatic machine for cost e ective production of vertical fabric vanes. Cutting, punching and creasing is done in one cycle.
The machine can be set up for 89 and 127 mm fabric.
- Compact machine – requires minimum of space
- Cutting, punching and creasing in one cycle
- Bottom and top pocket width electronically adjustable
- Easy to change setup between sizes without using additional tools
- Programmable for window fit and vane size
- Vanes collected on a hanger peg
- Warranty and non-warranty service
- Excellent cost performance ratio
|Max. vane length||10 m|
|Top pocket range||5-100 mm|
|Bottom pocket range||16-100 mm|
|Offset adjustment||0-100 mm|
|Fabric feeding speed||0,6 m/s|
|Power supply||230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Pneumatic equipment requirements||approx. 6 bar at 150 L / min|
|Overall size||Height = 1840 mm Width = 610 mm Depth = 500 mm|